NCSHARKER

If it doesn't go there, it goes here....

NCSHARKER

Postby Norman Bateman on April 30th, 2013, 2:31 pm

Hey Jason:

I tried writing you yesterday but I think it came back to me. I still don't know how to use this dang computer. Anyway, I was writing you to see if you might be insterested in a little shark fishing trip out to your Island? I have a friend comming down here to visit from the Philldelphia area that wants to do some shark fishing. I really don't know how expirenced he is though? He tells me that he has a 9/0 reel? Beyond that I really don't know? He tells me that he has a kayak to take baits out with. Well I too have a kayak. So we are well equiped Kayak wise. Would you be interested in doing a little shark fishing. He'll be coming in on a flight this Saturday afternoon. We'll be shark fishing from Tuesday until he goes home on the following Sunday. I would like to set up a little trip down there to shark fish with you all down there.

I think that in my e-mails I totally forgot to leave e-mail address. So, here you go: My e-mail address is: ncbateman1@aol.com and my phone Number is: 238-573-1727. Looking forward to talking with you again.

Norman Bateman
Norman Bateman

Re: NCSHARKER

Postby ReelDeal on April 30th, 2013, 9:19 pm

hey Norman, it was good talking to you the other day and I'm really looking forward to our trip.

Jason, if you see this post and get to join us that would be great. My rookie self fishing with two vets would be an amazing trip.
ReelDeal

Postby Highlander on April 30th, 2013, 11:08 pm

Good luck guys.
Highlander

Postby Big Guns on May 3rd, 2013, 8:20 am

Don't forget the camera to capture all of the great moments to come and post them for all to see.
Big Guns

Return to Sharks on the Sand - Main Forum