3 TIGERS --MR. ROGERS NEIGHBORHOOD-pic and video added

Reports from your shark fishing trip go here....

Re: 3 TIGERS --MR. ROGERS NEIGHBORHOOD-pic and video added

Postby BlueEyedShark on August 8th, 2011, 5:01 pm

Hey, this is the Blue Eyed Shark =)
So glad that I got to meet you and "Team Reel Fake!" The "Shark Hunters," as you became known as to us, made the vacation 1000 times better with your incredible and hilarious stories. It was definitely an unforgettable experience to watch all of you work your shark magic! I was especially honored when my friends and I were able to witness your infamous "Shark Dance" and become honorary members of the Shark Club! I wanted to also thank you for giving me the opportunity to "help" release the nurse shark. It was an amazing experience and it definitely has given me some bragging rights at home! Good luck to you all in your adventures and hopefully we will meet again one day!!

Katie, The Blue Eyed Shark!
BlueEyedShark

Postby Sharkmom on August 8th, 2011, 8:06 pm

Hey Sonny, What a fantastic time you and your family had! Great sharks and congratulations to all! The photos are wonderful as well and thanks for sharing!
Sharkmom

Postby SharkGirl on August 8th, 2011, 9:30 pm

WOW, I don't know what else to say that already has not been said. I am so happy for you guys!!!!!! 3 Tigers in one trip, UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! Huge congrats to everyone and especially on that 11 ft TIGER :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
SharkGirl
Site Admin

Postby sharkin sonny on August 8th, 2011, 9:53 pm

BLUE EYED SHARK---hi---i am so glad you joined the site----guys and girls this really attractive young lady with big blue eyes was there watching me tring to get the hook out of the nurse and i needed help and i said to her-- hold the leader and like a pro she grabbed it and held on for dear life. BLUE EYES--I SO BADLY WANTED TO GET YOU ON A SHARK---THAT WAS ONE OF MY DISSAPPOINTMENTS OF THE TRIP==I OWE YOU ONE---i know you have some pics of you holding the leader---please post them up--pm me if you need help---BLUE EYES and her two freinds watched us and asked us a lot of questions and became friends during this trip---william gave her the handle BLUEEYEDSHARK AND THATS a perfect name for her---

it was a site to see when BLUE EYES and her friends did the shark dance with me---by the dim light of the new moon we all had our hips swaying and chanting for the shark gods to answer our prayers-- some good stuff and menories i will never forget---maybe on our next trip you can meet up with us and strap in and hook up with THE shark of you life

SHARKIN SONNY
sharkin sonny

Postby elwinsharp on August 8th, 2011, 10:00 pm

Sonny, looks like everyone had a great time and that is what it's all about. The shark were a big bonus. Thanks for the report.
elwinsharp

Postby BigScott on August 9th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Congrats on the 3 Tigers!!! Great job to everyone involved!
-Big Scott
BigScott

Postby EastTennSharker on August 10th, 2011, 5:55 pm

What a GREAT report to read. Three TIGERS again..... :shock: :shock:

FISHING, FUN, FELLOWSHIP, FRIENDS Like our Motto says. Add FAMILY and you guys had it all. :D :D

Congratulations to all on a fantastic trip.
Greg Sowder
EastTennSharker
EastTennSharker

Postby tbucketford429460 on August 11th, 2011, 12:46 pm

Fantastic report :D

Wade
gone fishin
tbucketford429460

Postby littlejohn2458 on August 11th, 2011, 9:19 pm

sonny where is the video of that monster sandbar we landed?
PB's So far!

Sand Bar 82" 5/14/2011
Lemon 96" 5/24/2011
littlejohn2458

Postby LaSharkHunter on August 12th, 2011, 2:28 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

How do you even write a response to a report like this!!!!

Sonny/Joey -- How many seasons have you been sharking now...3 maybe 4? How many trips have you both made to the beach....countless? How many hours on the beach....countless? How much have you learned??

I remember when Sonny asked a lot of questions! I remember when Joey gave me two Large rays because he wasn't going to use them that big!

Now these Guys have a system down that put 3 Tigers on the Beach in a few days....1 of which was 11foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

These fish were well deserved and EARNED! When I got the message about this groups accomplishments I was smiling ear to ear, so proud, Happy and Excited for these guys like I was there myself!!

These guys have figured it out....We should all take note and learn from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing Report....Family Environment....with friends from all over joining the Group.....with production!!!

Congrats TO ALL involved in this great TRIP!!!!

Super Special Congratulations to Joey and Hunter for Joining the Tiger Club!!! Your lives will not be the same again!

Wishing You all Sharks on the Sand!
LaSharkHunter

P.S. An 11footer for Joey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
LaSharkHunter
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Shark Fishing Reports & Talk