BHC 2013 1st Place Bull Division Report***9ft bull and more

Reports from your shark fishing trip go here....

Re: BHC 2013 Full Report*****High pic Content****

Postby docd62 on May 27th, 2013, 9:33 am

I'd be remiss if I didn't add what a great pleasure it also was fishing with my old friend Greg Sowder, East TennSharker again. Altho, we could only spend a relatively few short days on the sand together, it was fabulous seeing you again buddy! We, as a team, put an 8' 10" momma Bull in the books and it could not have happened without you. So, thanks buddy. Hope to see you again in July!

John and Christie, it was really nice seeing you two again and still pursuing those finny devils. Grant, nice to finally meet you on the sand. Now I can put a face to your point-on posts here on SOS. Best of luck to all you guys the rest of the season.

Sonny, nice to see you and Andrea again. Also, Bill and FishinJack. Glad you guys had some success during your BHC tenure on the beautiful beaches of Pensacola.

Peter, great to see you again also. I swear, you gotta be the nicest guy in the Panhandle! Thanks so much for Pompano fishing in our immediate vicinity and providing such wonderful conversation & company. oH YEAH, the grouper fillets and shrimp were AWESOME!

Terra, a big thanks for all you did to facilitate Team Jurassic in the BHC Tournament. I regret not having the opportunity to directly fish the BHC with you, but I cannot thank you enough for all you did for us, Girl! Thank you, thank you!

Jeff, I missed you this time buddy. I was sure hoping to spend some time again on the sand with you, but priorities have their calling and I completely understand. Hope you stay in the game and tear 'em up over there in Southern Cali.

To my granddaughters, Amaya, Makayla, and Dyllyn I am indebted to you guys for being such perfect Angels for a whole 30 days and allowing your Mom to fish as hard as she did. Thank you! Muah! See you all in a few days.

Will, again you and yours put on an outstanding CPR sharkfishing tournament! I so appreciate the opportunity to participate in such a superbly orchestrated event and I deeply appreciate the long hours and self-sacrifice you guys freely donate to make it all happen. Thanks and God be with you! :D

Troy, looking forward to JULY, good Buddy! :twisted: We're gonna put some behemoths on the sand!

Docd62
docd62

Re: BHC 2013 1st Place Bull Division Report***9ft bull and m

Postby LaSharkHunter on July 28th, 2013, 6:54 pm

I Changed the title for you SharkGirl....hope you don't mind. ;)

LaSharkHunter
LaSharkHunter
Site Admin

Postby SouthGeorgiaSharkers on July 28th, 2013, 9:29 pm

What kind of rod is that on the 9/0??? the orange one?
Adam from SouthGeorgiaSharkers
SouthGeorgiaSharkers

Postby FrozenOcean on July 29th, 2013, 5:32 am

Best report I have read yet!!!!! Congrats on the winning the Bull division. Thanks for sharing..
FrozenOcean

Postby oncebitten on August 1st, 2013, 7:59 pm

What a great story. Those Bulls were fantastic!

Congratulations :D
Lo the Angler, he riseth early and waketh the whole household.

Great and many are his preperations....And when the day is long done, he returneth, smelling of strong drink - and the Truth is not in Him!
oncebitten

Postby JoeSpool on October 7th, 2013, 6:50 pm

It's really cool how you were able to figure them out and consistently put those monsters on the sand one after another! You definitely cracked the code, made the most out of the window, and kicked everyone's butt in the process! Congratulations again!
JoeSpool

Previous

Return to Shark Fishing Reports & Talk