BHC 2013 1st Place Bull Division Report***9ft bull and more

Reports from your shark fishing trip go here....

Re: BHC 2013 Full Report*****High pic Content****

Postby GreatWhiteHunter on May 17th, 2013, 5:45 pm

Awesome Post. Wow, tons of Bulls. Great pictures and great write up.
GreatWhiteHunter

Postby Blue Collar Bob on May 17th, 2013, 7:41 pm

I've been following your catches on SFSC(where I pretty much just lurk) waiting for your report here, so I could comment. Now that you have put up this amazing report, I'm at a loss for words to show appreciation for these achievements that you have shared with us. The effort and time you put into the BHC is truly impressive(as is the effort you put into this report). Having two daughters, I love the way you include them in your fishing and admire the way they support their mom. Those fat bulls are just sick. I hope the battle wounds heal quickly and I can't wait to see what you accomplish on the sand next.

Congratulations on the awards. I feel proud to be a member of a forum with such an accomplished sharker.
When I grow up I want to be,
One of the harvesters of the sea.
I think before my days are done,
I want to be a fisherman
-lyrics from John the Fisherman- Primus
Blue Collar Bob

Postby squirving88 on May 18th, 2013, 8:12 am

EPIC REPORT!!! Great job wow!!! Those are some massive bulls!!!
squirving88

Postby Blacktip Skippa on May 20th, 2013, 9:56 am

Wow you tore the big bulls up. Congratulations Diana on the 9 footer and winning biggest bull I bet troy is very proud
Blacktip Skippa

Postby KYHammer on May 21st, 2013, 11:51 pm

Troy is a Lucky Man! They need to rename this site Shark Girl on the Sand!
Very Impressive determination and dedication. I wish I could be so proud!
Congratulations on your impressive skill and talents to make it happen.
KYHammer

Postby SharkGirl on May 22nd, 2013, 6:42 pm

Thank you everyone for all your kind words! :D
SharkGirl
Site Admin

Postby LaSharkHunter on May 24th, 2013, 9:46 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

EPIC REPORT!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Diana your report is absolutely fabulous!! One of the best ever!

I am so very proud of you and so happy for you for what you accomplished beyond winning prizes in the tournament. You advanced yourself through shear determination and persistence to the next higher level of fishing. The things you accomplished were because of YOU and no one else. You made this happen and when an angler can do that an angler has reached a level of fishing that very few of us will ever visit.

You have ever ounce of respect from me for your great tournment performance. When it was your turn to lead Team Jurassic you excelled and accomplished many things most of us only dream of.

You caught more bulls over 8.5 feet in a month than I have caught in a lifetime!! Two 8.10s and a 9 footer plus all the other "small" 8 footers.....Truly unbelievable!!!

The aghony of defeat and the thrill of victory.....I want you to know I enjoyed every minute of it! I will never forget the call and text msg for your first 8ft 10in bull or the phone call when we both wanted to cry or how excited you were to snag the rays or the call when you got the 9 footer.

Team Jurassic was represented outstandingly by its members Diana Coupel, Greg Sowder, Howard Daughtrey, Jeff Fangman, and Terra Norris....To each of you Thank You!!!

SharkGirl -- I remember the first picture I saw of you with a big bull red....now look at you!!! Champion of the Bull Shark Division of the BHC with a lifetime dream of a fish!!

LaSharkHunter
LaSharkHunter
Site Admin

Postby youngbuck757 on May 25th, 2013, 11:55 am

Nice bulls! :D
youngbuck757

Postby itrap on May 25th, 2013, 3:43 pm

Fantastic report!!

Looking back to the first time we fished together, to reading this report, your abilities at shark fishing have grown by the greatest of leaps and bounds. Congratulations seems a pretty small word for such huge efforts and successes, but Congrats on such an experience shared with us.
itrap

Postby docd62 on May 27th, 2013, 12:18 am

What a truly EPIC adventure, Diana! I can't tell you how proud of you I am, not just for the huge numbers of big Bulls you caught, including the BHC winning 9-foot 1/2 half-incher, all of which is a phenomenal accomplishment, but also for the way you led Team Jurassic with such remarkable hardcore sharking savvy, drive, and determination. You demonstrated a perfect passion for the sport, fueled by the kind of indefatigable physical and mental stamina that even the most experienced sharkers would be blown away by.

Never in my lifetime did I ever imagine when we first got into the sport of land based sharkfishing, that you would become anywhere near a champion in this sport. Yet, in my eyes, you most cetainly have! With so many Bulls caught over 8 foot in such a small span of time, you have accomplished a marvelous, once-in-a-lifetime achievement - one that few in the annals of landbased sharkfishing, if any, has ever been done before. I hope you always look back upon your achievement in the years ahead with great fondness and be ever so grateful that all your skill and personal attributes, plus all the natural elements in the marine and metaphysical world came into perfect alignment for such an event to become a reality.

As always when we're on the beach together, for the BHC it was once again such a joy for me to be there, altho for such a short time. It was a joy watching the way you could so fluidly set up and break a camp, dragging loads thru the sand and throwing them into the back of a pickup truck as easily had they been a sack of groceries, never even breathing hard, then turning back quickly to get another load. I'm sure I couldn't keep up with you, as well conditioned as you are now, even back in my prime. Your prowess has advanced by leaps and bounds. I had to chuckle when I tried to coach you while you had just initially started putting some pressure on that 8' 10" Bull, and you slightly rebuffed my advise by saying, "I got this Dad". lol. I shut up and watched with great pride the rest of the time at the way you played that big Momma, maneuvering through, over, and under 5 other rods set out and finally leading her to the sand. That was a proud moment for me, one I will never forget, and I am so grateful to have been there to be part of that one capture.

Your writeup was awesome and I hope it serves to provide motivation for others to press on with determination, keep working even tho you've hit a dry spell. When you're doing everything right, it will come. It's just a matter of time.

Love you Babe. I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! And, thanks for taking the Team Jurassic lead. You did one heck of a job! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dad
docd62

PreviousNext

Return to Shark Fishing Reports & Talk