BHC 2013 1st Place Bull Division Report***9ft bull and more

Reports from your shark fishing trip go here....

Re: BHC 2013 Full Report*****High pic Content****

Postby sharkin sonny on May 15th, 2013, 10:16 pm

DIANA----THE PAIN---THE GLORY----THE HEART BREAK----THE FRIENDSHIP---THE BIG BULLS --THE MISSES----- THE NIGHT YAKING----THE BITCH SLAP-- THE FEELING OF ACHEVEMENT-- THE LONG NIGHTS----THE COMPANY OF YOUR DAD----THE LONELY HEART----THE PHONE TALKS----------------

---------------------------------------------- SHARKIN DREAMS--- COMING TRUE

SS----
sharkin sonny

Postby Arslinger on May 16th, 2013, 12:05 am

peter is truly the most humble dude ive ever met. always willing to help and give before he ever takes. ill be down this weekend doing some offshore fishing in the yak. ill give troy a shout if i manage any fish wish im sure ill will. those bulls are freaking huge!!
Arslinger

Postby DouGR81 on May 16th, 2013, 1:21 am

I've read a lot of shark fishing reports over the years and I must say this is one of the best of all time. You hit the beach hard, overcame adversity, caught lifetime bull sharks, all on your own accord. What a great report!! Congrats on the sharks as well as finding your happiness. Absolutely great stuff!!
DouGR81

Postby elwinsharp on May 16th, 2013, 2:59 am

Diana, that is the greatest report I have ever read!!!!! You had to have a huge amount of time in preparing it. I am very proud of all you accomplished and as you said, mostly on your own. I have only kayaked a little in the dark myself and know how you must have felt heading out into the dark. You, your dad and Greg trying to drag that 8'10" bull up on the sand brought back memoreis of me and Davin doing the same thing in crashing surf in the middle of the night and how difficult it was to measure in those conditions. I felt like I was right there with you. So proud of your girls. Glad ya'll get to spend time like that together. It won't be long until they will be running all the bait out. I feel for Troy having to work away. I have for 37 years. I know it takes a special women to keep things together while he is gone.
Congratulations on all your accomplishments! I hope every scuff and bruise brings a smile when you look at them.
elwinsharp

Postby UKsharker on May 16th, 2013, 3:28 am

Excellent report. Great job on that monster bull.
UKsharker

Postby beachcamper on May 16th, 2013, 5:35 am

WOW!!! Talk about knocking out some high quality bulls, amazing stuff!!! Great pics. and report, you guys kept at it & were rewarded handsomely. I think it is cool that you got to fish with a variety of crew too, great to see Travis back out on the sand. Many congrats to all involved, thanks for taking the time to share this with us!!!

Chris
beachcamper

Postby Mike Rose on May 16th, 2013, 7:27 am

Congrats on the awesome number and sizes of sharks landed guys. Way to hang in there thru the tough times and gut it out for a huge win. I will be down your way in three weeks and hopefully we will cross paths again. I know Troy wanted to be there with y'all and I know he's one proud Papa for everything you guys accomplished.
I don't fish for a living, I live for fishing.
Mike Rose

Postby Firedawg on May 16th, 2013, 8:48 am

No one deserves it more! She worked her a$$ off in some pretty crappy conditions at times, and never gave up. Diana is a BEAST on the beach!!! Now go enjoy that Manni / Petti!!!!!!
Firedawg

Postby John Hebisen on May 16th, 2013, 10:08 am

Now Thats a report !!!!!
Congrats Diana... Those are some truly amazing catches !!
Really Nice to see you and everyone as well. Hope to see yall soon again. ;)

John Hebisen

Postby Cpeterman123 on May 16th, 2013, 11:04 am

EPIC!...Congrats on such on amazing turn out. You are one awesome chic and cant begin to you how amazed i am at all those stud bulls!!

CP
Cpeterman123

PreviousNext

Return to Shark Fishing Reports & Talk