Report: 10'5'' MAKO, 2 Tigers and Sandbars

Reports from your shark fishing trip go here....

Re: Report: 10'5'' MAKO, 2 Tigers and Sandbars

Postby jagarcia10 on December 26th, 2012, 3:47 pm

That's awesome! Great pictures too.
jagarcia10

Postby js1172 on December 26th, 2012, 4:12 pm

excellant! congrats to the whole crew, thanks for sharing your report on your trip of a lifetime.
js
Blue Collar Bob wrote:Says the guy who pokes bears with sticks :shock:

Any thing worth doing, is worth doing right
js1172

Postby elwinsharp on December 26th, 2012, 4:47 pm

Matt, when you and Troy get together amazing things happen and this one is truely AMAZING!!!!!! The enjoyment you two get out of the sport rubs off on everyone around you or that reads your stories. No one is more deserving of a fantastic catch like this than you two.
Even without the Mako you had a fantastic trip. This brings a lot of happiness to many people. I'm running up the river with a foot of snow on the barges, whopping and hollering as I read your report(I hope none of the guys hear me, they'll be drug testing me for sure). This really fires me up for next year. You get out of a fishing slup with style. I am very happy for you.
Congratulations to you, Troy and Diana. The only one missing is Travis and I would says the boys are back!!!! Thanks for making my year.

PS- Great, great pictures. What a way to break in a new camera. You will have to let us know what it is.
elwinsharp

Postby Cpeterman123 on December 26th, 2012, 4:53 pm

Amazing. those skarks are incredible and you guys made it look all to easy. Congrats on a stellar trip!
Cpeterman123

Postby UKsharker on December 26th, 2012, 5:08 pm

You guys killed it. Catch of a lifetime for sure. Makos have got to be the most amazing shark, both in appearance and power. Congratulations!
UKsharker

Postby Chumbucket on December 26th, 2012, 5:15 pm

Congratz!!!!! Reading that was probably the most exilerating thing I have experienced in recent memory. Great job guys, thank you for sharing your once in a lifetime experience with us and doing it so well! Rock and Roll!
Chumbucket

Postby Pyramid on December 26th, 2012, 5:17 pm

This has to be the most outstanding report I have ever read!!!! I've been reading reports for many years and this tops them all. They always seem to get bigger and better... WOW, whats next?
Pyramid

Postby Seaborn on December 26th, 2012, 5:49 pm

Speechless. Man, not even considering the Mako you guys did an amazing job out there. A freaking Mako shark though, man, I was cheesin throughout the entire report and I'm ecstatic about such a great catch along with great pictures. You guys made magic happen down there and the fact that you didn't let the weather bother you, whereas a lot of other fisherman would have called it quits, definitely paid off. Congratulations on your catch man, you caught that 1 out of 100 fish, a rare specimen from the shore.
Fantastic report and extraordinary catch :D
Seaborn

Postby SemperDominate on December 26th, 2012, 5:55 pm

Congrats! A truly inspiring story. This tale will be talked about and drooled over for a LONG time! I was sitting at the edge of my seat, sweating and biting my nails, for crying out loud, while reading this story. Intense!

The sharking community is amazing. Not only the persistence and stamina of the fisherman, but the total love of the sport and respect for the animals separates these anglers from all the rest. Love it!

Mad respect 8-)
Last edited by SemperDominate on December 26th, 2012, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SemperDominate

Postby reelemin on December 26th, 2012, 5:55 pm

dude epic catchs! great job them are some pretty fish!!
reelemin

PreviousNext

Return to Shark Fishing Reports & Talk